Vondle Release 20/01/2012
- When unzipping an uploaded zip on the server, you can indicate the character encoding of the file names.
- The copy and move dialogs now load faster if you have a lot of projects.
- A document copy will by default only copy the last revision and update the uploaded date of the file.
- The certificate for the viewer applet and the workflow applet is renewed. Please accept the new certificate.
- Project details has a new design.
- Repository: you can now set access rights on individual table columns.
- SOAP: the access right canPrint is now also available via SOAP.
- When you upload multiple files that are revisions, the dialog showed only the previous description of the first document.
- When selecting a WF actor you can also select users that have access via a binder.
- Fixed exception when adding a calendar event for users with no view all rights.
- Folder order was not correct when expanding all folders in folder access.
- Folder access layout is improved for IE7.
- Removed filtering select in add organization to stop IE7 crash.
Link www: www.bricsys.com