Bricscad (Windows) releases Version 12.2.9
- UCSORTHO: system variable that controls whether the related orthographic UCS setting is restored along when an orthographic view is restored.
The 'Orthographic' option of the -VIEW command takes the UCSORTHO setting into account.
The 'LookFrom' menu now calls the '_-VIEW' command instead of '_VPOINT rotate' to change the view.
Note: when UCSORTHO is ON, using the 'LookFrom' menu will result in a change of the UCS.
- CONSTRAINTS: removing constraints was made faster.
- FIND DIALOG: can now be closed using the 'Escape' key.
- GROUP DIALOG: upon opening the focus is set to the Name text control.
- -VIEW: when one of the hidden options "Top/Bottom/Front/Back/Left/Right" or "SWiso/SEiso/NEiso/NWiso" is selected while working in Paper Space, the application prompts to "Select Viewport for view:" and switches to Model Space.
- SR31497 - INSUNITS: copy/paste between drawings with different unit settings (INSUNITS) now works the same as when blocks are inserted (no automatic scaling performed).
- SR32206 - ATTRIBUTES: the performance of the Attribute Editor dialog has been improved for drawings with many layers.
- SR34409 - PRINT: added support for plot style line end caps and joints during print and print preview.
- SR34938 - VIEW: added support for the hidden options "SWiso, SEiso, NEiso, NWiso" of the -VIEW command.
- SR34944 - TOOLPALETTES: support for loading tool palettes from multiple paths.
- SR34944, SR35041 - TOOLPALETTES: added 'Prompt for rotation' option in Tool Properties dialog.
- AUTOSAVE: read-only drawings were saved by the auto-save process - they shouldn't.
- TEXT: a crash occurred during processing of long ( > 64 characters) reordered (bidirectional) TrueType font text.
- SR22901, SR23454, SR23703, SR24125, SR27138, SR34979 - SELECTION: "single" option during entity selection was not obeyed.
- SR31543 - VIEWPORT: when selecting (clicking) a clipped viewport boundary, two entities were selected, the boundary polyline and the viewport. Only the viewport entity should be selected.
- SR32960 - LAYERSTATE: unexpected error occurred when creating a new layer state from the Explorer's Icon view.
- SR34100, SR35237 - MIRROR: oblique texts were mirrored in an incompatible way.
- SR34355 - DISPLAY: after switching a layer ON, polyface meshes placed on that layer remained invisible till the next regen operation.
- SR34362 - UNION, INTERSECT: if the number of (pre)selected solids was less than 2, the command was aborted instead of prompting the user to select more solids.
- SR34704 - PDFEXPORT: size of SHX text was undesirably modified during PDF Export
- SR34855 - MSLTSCALE: when opening drawings created in AutoCAD 2007 or older, the initial value of MSLTSCALE incorrectly was set to 1 instead of 0. As a result, linetypes were displayed with incorrect scale.
- SR34911 - STRETCH: when a dimension was stretched, and the dimension text was included in the stretch boundary, the location of the dimension line shifted towards the dimension points.
- SR34948 - PERP SNAP: creation of a line perpendicular to a line (at start point) and tangent to a circle (at end point) was incorrect if PERP snap mode was not set persistently. Also corrected creation of a line perpendicular to a circle (at start point) and tangent to a circle (at end point).
- SR35001 - REVOLVE, EXTRUDE: failed for polylines containing duplicate vertices. This in turn led to failing creation of some X-hardware parts.
- SR35012 - FONT HANDLING: if a TrueType font was not installed on a system, another TrueType font was silently used as substitution, which could lead to unexpected, wrong text output. Now the regular font substitution procedure, which reports substitutions in the command window, is used.
- SR35057 - PRINT: after changing plot configuration/printer and paper size a crash could occur (regression since 12.2.7)
- SR35119 - DIMENSIONS: user-provided drawing containing rotated dimensions with Xdata could not be opened. Recover operation applied incorrect fixes leading to corrupt and/or missing dimension entities.
- SR35218 - COPY/PASTE: the INSBASE setting was incorrectly applied when pasting clipboard content, leading to wrong positioning of pasted content.
- SR35266 - XDATA: when using the OFFSET command, EED was not copied along to the created entities.
- SR35297 - CHAMFER, FILLET: when applied to polylines with constant width, the constant width was not maintained, some segments got a vertex width of 0 (regression since V12.2).
- SR35314 - LAYER EXPLORER: 'Regen at each change' and 'Regen' options were broken.
- SR35316 - LAYER EXPLORER: after modifying layer's VP color, an explicit REGEN call was required to display the modification.
- SR35337 - PUBLISH: when reading .dsd files, characters with diacritics were not read correctly.
- SR35384, SR35400 - LOCALIZATION: some strings in 'Reference Edit' and 'Reference Open' dialogs could not be translated + fixed initial size and automatic resizing of the dialogs.
- SR35438 - MLEADER: multi-leaders of "spline" type were not correctly displayed.
- SR35540 - LOCALIZATION: the string "Only the content of the first cell will be retained when cells are merged. Do you wish to continue?" was not translatable.
Link www: www.bricsys.com