InspectionXpert Corporation today announced the release of InspectionXpert for AutoCAD Mechanical 2012. InspectionXpert for AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 automates the ballooning of AutoCAD drawings and creation of Inspection Sheets for AS9102, PPAP and other quality control inspections.
“The new features make it even easier for quality inspectors to shave hours of time off their documentation processes”, explains President Jeffery N. Cope. The single window integration into AutoCAD lets users see all of the dimensions and notes that are instantly extracted from their drawing file, and changes can be made on the fly. Then with a couple of clicks, they can create a first article or in process inspection report. “Because inspection project data is saved in the AutoCAD drawing file, the inspector can easily make changes, or quickly handle drawing revisions,” Cope remarks.
InspectionXpert for AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Features:
- Single window integration into AutoCAD
- Updated interface for better user experience
- Inspection projects are saved with the AutoCAD drawing file
- Refresh Project feature for easy updates to inspection projects when drawing data changes
- Drag and Drop reordering of balloons in the Characteristic Tree
- Better control over the order and placement of balloons in the AutoCAD drawing
- Mapping of Custom Properties to the InspectionXpert Project Properties, such as part number, part name, revision, etc.
- Support for AutoCAD Mechanical 2012
The InspectionXpert product line eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections. InspectionXpert integrates with popular CAD programs including Solid Edge, CATIA, SolidWorks and Pro/ENGINEER, and InspectionXpert for PDF and InspectionXpert OnDemand work with any PDF and TIFF files. Also new to the Inspection product line is CMMXpert, which imports CMM results data from almost any CMM directly into InspectionXpert projects. Visit http://www.inspectionxpert.com
for more information.